Biden Tries To Keep Air Force Hijacking Under Wraps — You Won’t Believe Why

The United States Air Force said this week that they got intelligence that five people who boarded a flight from the Hamid Karzai International Airport in Kabul in August had planned to hijack the aircraft and that military forces had to move quickly to prevent the terrorist attack from happening.

The news was given during a comment released by the U.S. Air Force:

“As a stream of C-17s entered the airport, the personnel started tracking commercial and military flights. “The data they were seeing was crucial to managing the airspace and requests for more airlift support given the numbers they saw through the airport gates,” Lt. Col. Brian Desautels stated. During one occasion they got intelligence that five people on one of the flights wanted to hijack the airplane. “Our people worked to get them away from NATO ramp, moved to the northern side far from friendlies, then eventually to the south side where the problem was dealt with,” he said.”

The comment also said that combat aircraft were about to get swarmed when they barely were able to lift off with just “a small section of runway remaining.”

Defense One said:

“The chaos continued outside the gates, where many of these same veterans now working with the State Dept. and DOD had scrambled flights and in some cases, went to Afghanistan themselves to help interpreters, and other Afghans who helped them during their work in the country.”

During Democrat President Biden’s mismanaged pullout from Afghanistan, 13 United States troops were killed during an ISIS-K attack at the gates of the airport.

The Air Force said:

“The alley close to Abbey Gate was filled with more than 10,000 people as it was bombed at about 6 p.m. local time. The terrorists then conducted small arms fire.”

“Eleven Marines, one Navy soldier and one Soldier died during the attack. Seventeen service members in all were wounded and got care at Landstuhl Regional Medical Center at the Ramstein Air Base in Germany, before getting transported to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland. One Marine was still reported in “serious but stable condition,” according to a United States Marines spokesperson, as reported on Oct. 6.”

Author: Steven Sinclaire